Wednesday, October 22, 2014

movie review


I watched this movie long time ago. Maybe I was junior high school student. Why I watched this movie. My father like this movie very much. And my father said to me you should watch this movie. So I watched this movie when I was junior high school student.

 

At first I watched this movie, I was very excited. All scene has big impact. I was very surprised. Before I watched this movie, I have never watched American action movies. I always watched Japanese movie or animation movies. This is my first time to watch the American action movie.

 

Jones is special people. He has strong mind and physical. He is professor. Bad little strange professor. He has a curiosity. At this movie, jones went to Egypt. And he wants to get treasure. The treasure is ark. Ark is very important this movie. And woman before jones’s girl friend is very important people. Her name is Marion. Marion is very beautiful girl.

 

At first jones get an ark. But a lot of people to steal the ark. So jones has a lot of trouble. But jones walked away a lot of pinch. And finally he and Marion get the treasure. They were very happy. And finish this movie.

 

I watched this movie for long time, I felt different things before. When I watched first time, this movie is very unusual I think. But now little bore. Because movie is very old and action is not really. Now a day, a lot of amazing technique has been created. So and movie image is very beautiful now. And CG is very good technique I think. So this movie didn’t used CG, and image is little bad. But story is very interesting. Harrison Ford is very cool people. So I want to go to Egypt. And I want to find a lot of treasure. And now I want to watch more series of this movie.

(325/1302)

No comments:

Post a Comment