Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Best day of my life


I will write about best day of my life. I’m 20 years old. I experienced something, and I went to a lot of place. I went to foreign country once in my life. The place is Hawaii. I stay in four days in Hawaii. These four days are best day in my life I remember.

 

At first we went to Tyuubu International airport. This is very big airport. It was second time to ride air plane in my life. I’m little scared. But I want to go as soon as possible. In the air plane I ate In-flight meal. It is first time to eat. It is very delicious. And in air plane I saw a movie. It was very interesting. It takes 8 hours to Hawaii. I was so tired.

 

8 hours later we arrived Hawaii. There was very good place. At first we went to hotel. This hotel is very big and this hotel is twin tower. We could see the sea from the room. After that we went to the sea for swim. I was very surprise to then. Hawaii’s sea is very beautiful. The sea has a lot of coral. I saw coral at first time. It was good experience for me.

 

The other day we went to Kualoa farm. This was very big farm. Many movies have been taken in this farm. And there we ride a horse. This was very interesting. It was first time to ride a horse. At the last we ate a lunch in this farm. I ate big beef with BBQ source. It was very delicious. I want to eat this beef again.

 

The last day in Hawaii, we went to very big shopping center. It was so big shopping center. This shopping center has a lot of shops and restaurants. It was so tired to looking around all shops. Almost shop is in Japanese. I could not speak English then. But I could buy any my wants. I bought a lot of things in there.

 

At the Hawaii I did any first time’s thing. I can talk with foreigner in English. This is very good experience for me. I want to go again or I want to go to other foreign countries.
 
373/3180

No comments:

Post a Comment