Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BR 1-03: Pirates Adventure

"Nobody wanted to come. Will you come to the party?"(P.19 ORT)


I like pirates very much. When I was junior high school student I went to Movie Theater. And then I watched Pirates of the Caribbean. This is very exciting and interesting movie. Before I watched this movie, I didn’t like pirates. Because pirates is very scared and they are always bad hero. But after I watched this movie, my image is changed. This movie’s pirates are everyone cool. And they are not bad people. This book’s pirates is not so good people. Bad this book is my favorite story. I want to meet pirates. And I want to go to the sea. And I want to fight other pirates.

Hunt, Roderick & Brychta, Alex (2003). The Whatsit. Oxford, England: Oxford Reading Tree.

133/2807

No comments:

Post a Comment