Tuesday, June 24, 2014

my hope


I will write about self-introduction in 2034. Then I am 41 years old. I don’t know about in future. But I want to become this story about I will write now.

 

At first, I write about my job. I want to become an office worker.  I want to become a teacher before. Because when I was 10 years old, I didn’t want to go school. My class teacher is very scary. She is always angry. And then I want to become a teacher. But now I don’t want to become a teacher. Because if I become a teacher. I must study every day. This is very hard for me. So I want to be an office worker if I can business. And I want to save the money.

 

Next, I want a wife of course. This is very difficult. And then, I want to have 200 thousand yen. If I have 200 thousand yen, I can live with my wife. And I want 3 children. One is a girl. And the other is boys I want. I like children very much. The boy’s I want to play soccer. And I want to play with them every week end. And a girl I want to become a straightforward girl. I want to go them university. When I am 41 years old, my children may be about 20 years old. I want to become a smart man and woman for them.

 

I like watching sports. When I am 41 years old, I want to watch any sports. I like soccer the best. Every week end I want to go to stadium and I want to yell for my hometown’s soccer team. And I want to bring anywhere about children. Because when I was a child my parents bring to me anywhere. It is my unforgettable memory. I was very fun and happy. So I want to bring children anywhere. And make unforgettable memory for them.

 

It is my plan about 2034. This is my plan but I believe my dream come true. And I want to study for 20 years after’s me.

350/4279

No comments:

Post a Comment