Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Self introduction in 2034


I am Masataka Inoshita. I am 40 years old. I was a soccer player about 10 years ago. I have a wife. And I have three children. One is a daughter and the other is son. I introduce about me, my work and my family.

 

I was a soccer player about 10 years ago. I played soccer about 30 years. I like soccer very much. I practice hard for become a soccer player. When I was 22 years old, I can become a soccer player. I played in J league. I was member of Roasso Kumamoto at first. When I was 25 years old. I went to Urawa Reds. And 2 years later I went to Spain and join to Real Madrid. This team is very strong team. I was glad to play soccer in this team. I have participated in the Russia World Cup in 2018. It is very good for me.

 

Next I introduce my family. My daughter is 13 years old. She is very cute. She can swim very well. She won the prefectural tournament last month. Older son is 15 years old. He plays soccer now. He is starting member in his junior high school. He always get goals at game. Younger son is 10 years old. He plays soccer too. He always play with brother. He want to be a pro football player. My dream is all children participate in Olympic or W cup.

 

I always stay in my house. But I go to foreign country sometimes. I like America very much. Especially I like Hawaii. Hawaii is very beautiful place. Hawaii has a beautiful sea and delicious foods. And Hawaii has big volcano. When I was went to Hawaii first time, I was very surprised. I want to live Hawaii in the future.

 
 I am 40 years now. 20 years after what will I do. I don’t know about this. But I want to be healthy. When I am 60 years old, I want to feel happy. And if I can I want grandson.

340/4619

No comments:

Post a Comment