Wednesday, June 18, 2014

BR 1-05: It's not Fair

"But the magic key begun to glow"(ORT,P8)

 The children had a new techer. He was called Mr Fry. The Children sat in the reading corner. The fry had a new story. The story was about a king. He was called King Arther. King Arthur had a round table. They liked the round table. The boys were knights. The nights liked the round table. The magic adventure was over.When I read this book I want to go this world. The magic is my dream. I want to use the magic. If I can use magic, I want to fry the sky. And I want to make any useful things. For example if I want to go any there, The door bring to me any I want to go to place.

Hunt, Roderick & Brychta, Alex (2003). The Whatsit. Oxford, England: Oxford Reading Tree.

143/3669

No comments:

Post a Comment