Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Own topic

I go to the Kumamoto Gakuen University. Reason why I choose this university, I want to study English. And I like English. When I was junior high school student I went to Hawaii. Hawaii is very good place. But I could no communicate with their people. I could not listen to words, and I could not speak English. I was very sad that things. So I decided more study hard English. And now I study English hard. But I cannot speak English well. I want to study more hard. And I want to talk with exchange students. They speak native English. When I went to Hawaii I speak any foreigner. They talk very fast. I was very surprised about speed. I can’t understand their English. And then I want to understand their English. Then I decide I go to university and I want to study English.

150/3819

No comments:

Post a Comment