Wednesday, July 23, 2014

About computers

Computers are very useful. I think very much. Now, a lot of computers in the world. There are very useful. We can’t live that nothing. And we are always use that. We learned with computer also. And we learn with computer in the future.

When I was elementary student we use little computers. But this computer is computer game and little more PC. When I was elementary student I can’t use PC. Because I can’t read English then. I can’t use keyboard. Then, we learned little to use PC in the school.

When I was a junior high school student, we can use little more PC. We learned English then. And we can read English. So we can use keyboard. But PC is not only type the key board but also any other application. We learned more to use computers.

When I was high school student we study using computer more and more. It is very difficult for me. PC has a lot of function. Word, Excel, Power Point and others. All function use very difficult. But if we can use them, we can learn more easily. Because if we have any problem, (for example I want to know how to study listening, and where I can buy a text book etc.) PC solve quickly.

When I entered this university we should use computers every day. Because every week we have a lot of homework. Almost homework we must use computers. We can’t do all homework if we can’t use PC. This is very hard for me. I can’t use PC well. But we must to do every day. I should do study to use PC. I want to use more PC.

Now, we cannot only use PC but also we use cellphone. This is very useful and compact. We can use internet more easily. And cellphone can use phone. And use e-mail. I think cellphone is compact type PC. Cellphone has dictionary. Any kind of foreign country’s languages translated. This function is very useful. 

 In the future, what kind of computers will born. Now we have enough to live computers. We can learn with computers now. If more high technology's computers will born, we may don't use own brain. I think this is very fear.  But this is very good for us. In the hospital, a lot of computers using now. People solved by computers.

All computers is very useful. Before we can’t use computer easy. Because there are very expensive. So we can’t get easy. But now there are little cheaper. We can use in own house. And we can have cellphone almost people. We can search on Internet. If we have any problem, we can solve quickly. I want to have tablet. Tablet is bigger than smartphone or iPhone. This is very useful. Little big PC. I want it very much.

534/6733

No comments:

Post a Comment