Monday, July 28, 2014

BR 1-09: Poor Old Mum!


"Good old Mum,"(ORT, P.16)


This is family's hurtful story. They entered sports day. They were enjoyed this day. But only Mum had last. Mum is very sad. But the family were surprised for Mum and give flower. I like sports day very much. All students always enjoy this day. So we can eat lunch box with family. This was very interesting and happy. And sports day makes me exciting very much. I like to run. When I was child, I can run first or second. So I was very happy to won the first. And my further always entered race. He always practices hard before the sports day. When I was high school student, sports day is become very big. We lent a big dome. And a lot of kinds events we did. This was very interesting. I wasn’t wait every sports day.
 
Hunt, Roderick & Brychta, Alex (2003). The Whatsit. Oxford, England: Oxford Reading Tree.
163/6896

No comments:

Post a Comment