Monday, July 28, 2014

BR 1-13: Nobody got wet


"What a good job!"(P.7 ORT)

Dad got a boat. Everyone sat in the boat. Dad pushed the boat out. Oh no! Dad was stuck. Mum pulled Dad. Wilima pushed the boat. They went down the river. Nobody got wet. They had a picnic. It began to rain. But nobody got wet. The boat floated away. Mum pulled the boat in. Mum didn't get wet. It was time to go home. This book tell us family's a bond. A bond is very important especially in family. When I was a young I always helped my family. When I have a cold, my mother nursing me.  When I was crisis about late for a school, my father sent me school. When I was boring, my sister play with me. I really thanks for my family. And I always feel a bond is very important. This book tell me that again.
 
Hunt, Roderick & Brychta, Alex (2003). The Whatsit. Oxford, England: Oxford Reading Tree.
 
161/7433

No comments:

Post a Comment