Monday, July 28, 2014

This Semester


This year I become 3 years. Any unforgettable memory can make this year. At first I year students entered this university. All student are very fresh. So I went to freshman camp this year. This is hard for me. Before this camp, we had meeting with staff sometimes. And we had prepared any things. At the day of freshman camp, we must get up early. This is very hard for me. But a lot of freshman said to me very interesting. I was very happy hear that. I want to go again.

 

In GW I go to the Tokyo. I like Tokyo very much. Because I can meet any friends lives in Tokyo. So I have very good time in Tokyo. At first I went to Tokyo Disney Land. This is one of the favorite place. And next day I went to the Tokyo Disney Sea. I was first time to go this place. Last day I went to the any famous place in Tokyo. In Ueno, a lot of shop I went. And I ate any delicious foods in Ueno.

 

Last month to this month have W cup in Brazil. This is very exciting cup. I like soccer very much. So I cannot sleep well. Everyday have big much to me. Japan cannot to win. I was very sad. But I want to they practice hard and win to the next W cup. German is very strong. They won the W cup. I was very surprised. I want to watch final much again.

 

Next semester I want to enjoy more and more. But I should to study more and more too. I want to go any place in summer. I like to swim in the sea. So I want to go the sea a lot of times.


298/8058

No comments:

Post a Comment