Wednesday, July 23, 2014

About my language to study

I have learned three languages. One is my mother tongue, Japanese. The other two are English and Spanish. I have learned English about 7 years. Of course I can’t speak Japanese when I was young. And I learned Spanish about 1 year. This is very difficult for me.


At first, I learned Japanese from my parents. When I was kindergarten students, I can write and read little Japanese. And I can read just a little alphabet. I read a lot of picture book. So I can read Japanese. But I can’t read and write “kanji”. I remember I want to read and write “kanji”. Then, I interested in "kanji"


When I was elementary school student, I learned little more Japanese. And then I learned how to read and write “kanji”. I felt really happy then. But “kanji” is very difficult for me. Japanese has a lot of “kanji”. I can’t remember that. I studied very hard. I always write “kanji” for note book. And then, I learned little more English. But studying "kanji" is very interesting for me too. 


When I was junior high school student, I learned little more English. This is very difficult for me. At first I could not write and read English. Of course I could not understand English. I studied very hard. I asked for teacher every class. When I was 14 years old, I met teacher. The teacher told me in an easy to understand. I came to like English. And then, I want to talk foreigner for English. So I went to Hawaii when I was 15 years old. This travel is very good for me. I could speak with native speakers. I could study reading and listening English. I want to go to foreign country again.


When I was high school student, English become more difficult. I must remember a lot of English. Grammar was also difficult. Grammar is most difficult for me. I want to go to Osaka's college. But this is so difficult. I must study very hard. But I study other subjects too. So I could not go to Osaka. 


When I entered this university, I started study Spanish. I have ever study Spanish. Of course I could not read, write and listen the Spanish. But it is very interesting for me.  Because I like Spain very much. I always watched Spain league. So I want to go to Spain someday. And English is more difficult. I want to try TOEIC. And I want to get more than 700 over score. I want to study more hard. I want to try it.


I have to get the language in this way. Sometimes I want to retire to study English and Spanish. But I have to do. Because I get into the university for study English. I want to study more English. And I want to go to foreign country. And I want to talk with native speakers. This is my one of dream.


518/6219

No comments:

Post a Comment