Monday, July 28, 2014

BR 1-10:The New House


They go to the new house. They were very happy to go the new house. But old house has a lot of goods. They bring to hard. And some happening were happen.

 When I was 5 years old, my family move the house. I was glad to hear that. Before we move the house, we lived in apartment. This apartment is very small. And I didn’t have my room. I was very sad that. So we move the new house, I have a room. I was very glad to that. And new house have second floor and garden. It is very beautiful garden. I have grown vegetables in the garden now. Relatives come to my house and we do BBQ in summer. I want to build my house in the future.
 
Hunt, Roderick & Brychta, Alex (2003). The Whatsit. Oxford, England: Oxford Reading Tree.
152/6885
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment