Monday, July 28, 2014

BR 1-14: The Christmas Disco


"It's twinkle like our Christmas."(P.7 Story Street)

Everyone at Street School was excited. It was almost Christmas. The teachers had hung the branches with colored balls Inside the school it was dark and noisy. Big lights flashed on and off, red, blue, green and yellow. The children ran to the middle of the hall, and began to dance. The music stopped. Everything was silent and still. The children groaned. Some of the parents began to talk to each other. He turned to Suita. The children were delighted. At that moment the hall doors burst open and Mr. Go hill came hurrying in. Mr. Go hill grinned. He got out some tape. Then the parents and the teachers began to tape the little torches to the branches of the Christmas tree.When I read this book, I remember my childhood. When I was a child, I had party every year. And I gave a present. So I am looking forward to Christmas every year.

Strong, Jeremy, 1949-Clayton, Tom
 
167/7600




 

No comments:

Post a Comment