Monday, July 28, 2014

BR 1-12: The Camcorder


"Smile everyone!!"(P.3 ORT)

Dad bought a camcorder. The children had a race. Dad made a video. Dad went to the sports day. He took the camcorder. He made a video of Wilma. It was Jo's wedding. Dad took the camcorder. It was Mum and Dad's anniversary. Dad showed William the camcorder. The children watched the race. They saw the sports day. They looked at Jo's wedding. They went to the tree house. Dad let her use the camcorder. She saw two men. They were burglars. The burglars were running away Dad got the phone. He phoned the police. The police came the police caught the burglars. When I have children, I want to take a lot of picture. And I want to record a lot of movies. When my children grew up, these are good memory for children. And I wanted to take the picture of me.

Hunt, Roderick & Brychta, Alex (2003). The Whatsit. Oxford, England: Oxford Reading Tree.
 
160/7271

No comments:

Post a Comment