Wednesday, July 2, 2014

own topics 2


I went to Tokyo this spring. In March I go to Tokyo with my friends. At first we went to Tokyo Disney Land. I like Tokyo Disney Land very much. I have go there three times before. But that day Tokyo was rainy. I was very sad. And that day was very cold. When I ride any attraction, we were very cold about rain and window. Next day we went to Tokyo Disney Sea. I was first time to go there. That day was little rainy. There were very good place. I was glad to go there first time. If I can go there again any attraction I want to ride. My most favorite thing is the show on the sea. Any ships dressed up with any lights were very beautiful. And last day we went to Ueno. I was second time to go there. When I went to Ueno before, I went to Ueno zoo. And I watched panda in there. And I went to museum. This was very big museum. I was very surprised. So this time we went to Ameyoko about shopping street. There was a lot of shop. Food shop, shoes shop and close shop. I could have very good time in Tokyo very much.


209/5158



No comments:

Post a Comment