Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Essay 6: the first episode of a foreign TV Drama


I watched Full House. This drama was broadcast from 1987. I watched this drama when
I was a kid. I remember this drama very well. I liked this drama very much. So I want
to watch again. This drama was very interesting still. I want to watch the second
episode.
At first I introduce this drama. There are six main character of this drama. There are
Jesse Katsopolis, Daniel Earnest Tanner, Joseph Alvin Gladstone, Donna Jo Margaret
Tanner, Stephanie Judith Tanner and Michelle Elizabeth Tanner. Jesse is the brother
of the late wife of Danny. He is very cool. And he likes rock music. Daniel is the father of
DJ, Stephanie and Michelle. He is cool too. And he is very serious. But he is a very kind
father.
Joseph is the best friend of Dannie. They know each other from elementary school. And
Joseph is a comedian.
D.J is oldest daughter in this family. She is clever. And she is 10 years old. Stephanie
Judith Tanner is second daughter. She is very cute. She is very noisy. And she is 5 years
old. Michelle Elizabeth Tanner is the third daughter in this family. She is 9 months old.
She cannot talk with the family.
In first episode of this drama, grandmother got out of the full house. And Jesse and
Joseph come to this home. At first D.J and Stephanie want their grandmother to come
back. But gradually daughters start to like them.
Jesse is a musician. He likes rock music very much. D.J and Stephanie interested in
rock music and they sing with Jesse at midnight. Joseph is a comedian. He always
makes D.J and Stephanie happy. They always laugh at Joseph.
This drama is comedy drama. I always laugh watching this drama. I want to watch
more series of this drama.
304/ 5681

No comments:

Post a Comment